One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for aspergillosis
- ‘Several studies have found that emphysema occurs more commonly than fibrosis in chronic farmer's lung, even in nonsmokers.’
- ‘Excessive or chronic exposure to airborne molds has been associated with illnesses, such as farmer's lung in agricultural workers.’
- ‘Some farm workers have developed respiratory problems such as chronic bronchitis, occupational asthma, or farmer's lung disease.’
- ‘Similar results have been reported in patients with farmer's lung after controlled exposure to moldy hay.’
- ‘Finnish farmers with farmer's lung and chronic bronchitis reported decreasing or eliminating their farm activities more often than other farmers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.