Over a large area.‘the high plains where bison roamed far and wide’
- ‘Now I could go with my friends and we roamed far and wide, often taking a picnic with us.’
- ‘The bloggers scour far and wide for news reports and bring the most salient ones to the attention of their readers.’
- ‘Few had ever seen her, though tales of her strength, her beauty and her generous gifts spread far and wide.’
- ‘He was a noted musician and was renowned for his ability to play the flute which earned him recognition far and wide.’
- ‘Stephen was known far and wide for his love of Irish culture, particularly music, song and dance.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.