A place that is unreal or imaginary or that excites wonder.‘living in a fantasyland of endless prosperity and happiness’‘I live in the real world , not fantasyland’as modifier ‘the restaurant is famous for its fantasyland decor of twinkling lights and glitzy mirrors’
- ‘She drew and colored a picture of a strange door that was half way opened with a remarkable fantasyland behind it.’
- ‘They weren't living in a fantasyland of endless prosperity and happiness.’
- ‘Why has it taken so long for most of us to discover what an incredible gothic fantasyland this area of northern Italy is?’
- ‘Floop's island castle is a phantasmagoric fantasyland where anything can happen, and does.’
- ‘When he appeared, the children were transported to a fantasyland of presents, music, and sweets.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.