One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Let cool between paper towels to absorb extra fat, then cut each slice into 6 fan-like pieces (like you would cut slices in a cake).’
- ‘The foyers curve round the perimeter of the fan-like plan with genial and transparent openness.’
- ‘It came with a strange fan-like contraption which turns out to be a reflector for the flash bulb.’
- ‘True leaves can vary quite a bit in size and shape; most having a fan-like appearance.’
- ‘The remaining proximal tendon fibers were then spread out in a fan-like shape, sandwiched between two pieces of sandpaper and tightly fixed in a metal clamp.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.