One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His direction is simple and honest, not overloaded with gimmicks and fanciness.’
- ‘You get fish in a variety of ways, without fanciness.’
- ‘Love presides over the fanciness at the wedding, doesn't it, dear?’
- ‘And there's no hiding behind the fanciness of the restaurant - all that expense-account dining has made her very picky.’
- ‘I saw that my choice of dress had been a good one; it seemed to be right in the middle of the range of fanciness that I saw in the hall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.