One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For a late night call on Ferdinand, she was quite fancily dressed.’
- ‘‘When I see very fancily dressed women it makes me smile to look at their shoes and see that they're as dirty as mine,’ said Maite.’
- ‘Presumably, if a not technological savvy person stumbles into PC world, they will be taken to the expensive, fancily packaged stuff.’
- ‘With that, she left through a fancily decorated screen door and shut it feebly behind her.’
- ‘She was standing on the small stage, in front of a small band, who were all dressed fancily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.