One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even this outpouring of funds, though, won't take the technology to the level Crichton fancifully depicts.’
- ‘It would help to know who is talking fancifully and who is talking sensibly.’
- ‘Maybe he was like all the others and I was fancifully making all his nice gestures up, it was all a figment of my imagination.’
- ‘Not so long ago, the major film critics in the U.S. fancifully tossed around the idea of the ‘death of cinema.’’
- ‘They were not bound in leather, inlaid with gold, or covered in fancifully artistic renderings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.