One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of medicine designed to provide basic health care to all the members of a family.
- ‘Dr. Johnson said she ‘loves pediatrics, geriatrics, the whole spectrum of family medicine.’’
- ‘Perhaps no specialty is better suited than family medicine to bring health care to patients with diabetes.’
- ‘In the United States, the professional constituency for primary care is fragmented into family medicine, general internal medicine, and general paediatrics.’
- ‘Frank also called on congress to support family medicine and ‘help get safe, quality care to all Americans.’’
- ‘The collaboration between family medicine and public health is a crucial link in efforts to bring the benefits of health care to all Americans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.