A person's family.‘Ian's fam must be so proud of him’‘I decided to make a last-minute trip to the Bay for Christmas to see the fam’
relatives, relations, blood relations, family members, kin, next of kin, kinsfolk, kinsmen, kinswomen, kindred, one's flesh and blood, one's own flesh and blood, connectionsView synonyms
- ‘Btw, heading to the UK this summer with the fam.’
- ‘A few years back, I took the fam on a day trip to San Diego.’
- ‘They both have famous fams.’
- ‘The famous fam shared cute pics from the bash on Instagram last week.’
- ‘He took to Twitter to share an adorable pic of his fam celebrating St. Patrick's Day.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.