One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is, there can be nothing endearing about faithlessness.’
- ‘The handkerchief is the physical evidence that convinces Othello of his wife's faithlessness.’
- ‘The letter stated that her involvement in the resolution ‘demonstrated faithlessness in and disloyalty to the University and exhibited an unwillingness to work for the common good of the University.’’
- ‘But Amanda, though bitterly resenting her husband's faithlessness, remains firm in her virtue.’
- ‘And the diseases of conceit are a familiar notion from the biblical tradition that goes along with its partner diseases of hubris, idolatry and faithlessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.