One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Amanda, though bitterly resenting her husband's faithlessness, remains firm in her virtue.’
- ‘The letter stated that her involvement in the resolution ‘demonstrated faithlessness in and disloyalty to the University and exhibited an unwillingness to work for the common good of the University.’’
- ‘There is, there can be nothing endearing about faithlessness.’
- ‘And the diseases of conceit are a familiar notion from the biblical tradition that goes along with its partner diseases of hubris, idolatry and faithlessness.’
- ‘The handkerchief is the physical evidence that convinces Othello of his wife's faithlessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.