One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Vomiting and faintness were reported among those who tried to work without masks when cleaning up the beaches.’
- ‘He suffers from lethargy, faintness and major weight loss.’
- ‘The high signal to noise ratio and the faintness of signal captured by these devices are analogous to the hazy, faint pinhole images.’
- ‘The hijacker gradually freed 10 passengers after stopping, including a man suffering from faintness who police initially said had escaped.’
- ‘Some divers may develop fever, headache, nausea, difficulty in swallowing or breathing, faintness, rapid heart beat, weakness, chills, diarrhea, and muscle spasms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.