One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The high signal to noise ratio and the faintness of signal captured by these devices are analogous to the hazy, faint pinhole images.’
- ‘Some divers may develop fever, headache, nausea, difficulty in swallowing or breathing, faintness, rapid heart beat, weakness, chills, diarrhea, and muscle spasms.’
- ‘Vomiting and faintness were reported among those who tried to work without masks when cleaning up the beaches.’
- ‘He suffers from lethargy, faintness and major weight loss.’
- ‘The hijacker gradually freed 10 passengers after stopping, including a man suffering from faintness who police initially said had escaped.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.