One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The shortened 18-item scale is both more reliable and more factorially pure than the original 25-item measure with which it correlates at a.93 level.’
- ‘The BES is a factorially derived measure of male and female body esteem.’
- ‘The investigation of factorially simple tasks, which are not especially cognitively demanding, has prompted hopes of arriving at a definition of intelligence that is both precise and explanatory.’
- ‘These two two-level treatments were combined factorially, leading to the following four combinations.’
- ‘Three stimulus frequencies were combined factorially with two input channels (left and right ears) and three measurement procedures.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.