One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A process in which the values of observed data are expressed as functions of a number of possible causes in order to find which are the most important.
- ‘Principal component factor analysis was completed on the information source variables to determine which sources grouped together.’
- ‘One of his first papers came about because of his work at the Ministry of Agriculture and was on factor analysis applied to crop productivity.’
- ‘The results of a principal component factor analysis guided the collapse of the four school climate scales into three, which were then used in the analysis.’
- ‘In order to determine the dimensionality of the scales, factor analysis with varimax rotation was undertaken.’
- ‘Using principal components factor analysis, nine stress factors were identified.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.