One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In laboratory studies in which participants view an emotionally laden film or staged incident, results typically show clear facilitatory effects of emotional arousal on memory.’
- ‘It would also be useful for future research to include paradigms involving startle modification by inhibitory and facilitatory prestimulation.’
- ‘‘There is nothing wrong with Government involvement in agricultural markets, however its role should be facilitatory and non-discriminatory, transparent, consistent and known to all,’ he said.’
- ‘In other words, the function of one organ could have facilitatory as well as inhibitory actions on other organs via their connections, namely meridians, blood, and qi (vital air).’
- ‘Those in charge need to claim ownership of the process and see the improvements as their own, even if their contribution was facilitatory rather than active.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.