One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, he said the goals of chambers of commerce and progressive governments are highly complementary, as both entities seek to ensure a highly facilitative environment for conducting business.’
- ‘In fact, the role of the state, consistent with its position of neutrality, in these matters should be minimal and facilitative at the most.’
- ‘Care in the health profession context refers to those assistive, supportive, or facilitative acts toward or for another individual or group with evident or anticipated needs to ameliorate or improve a human condition or lifeway.’
- ‘The approach builds social competence, prosocial behaviors, antidrug use attitudes and behaviors, a nondeviant peer network, and more developmentally facilitative family relationships.’
- ‘Another piece of evidence that supported the study was that male talk tends to be more referential or informative, while female talk is more supportive and facilitative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.