One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nuclear war perhaps best exemplifies the facelessness and technological distancing so essential to modern evil.’
- ‘Interestingly, the visual expression of their chilly sound is one of monochromatic, computer-generated facelessness.’
- ‘It was the facelessness and unresponsiveness and steadfastness of this last group that provided an unexpected ‘What, me worry?’’
- ‘The facelessness and ease allow us to say things to each other that we might, before email, have said only to our shrinks.’
- ‘The album's folk-inflected midsection is definitely its best swath, and the other sections that surround it are plagued by a kind of facelessness that keep them from sticking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.