One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'd love to see New York from a native's eyes, just to take all that gigantic fabulousness for granted.’
- ‘It was that sense of general fabulousness that got us all so excited when the award was announced.’
- ‘Of course I'd gotten it online, a fabulous price at a fabulous place that required prepayment for all this fabulousness, and imposed a one-night penalty for a cancellation within 24 hours.’
- ‘There is no way I am ever going to measure up to the fabulousness that is Andre (though he can't see it in himself) or the calibre of his other guests.’
- ‘I own several scruffy-looking fleece tops that make me feel cheap and shabby whenever I wear them, so I was on the lookout for warm and slinky knitwear to help bring out my inner fabulousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.