A canine tooth, especially one in the upper jaw.
- ‘Because of gaps where teeth were extracted to make space, when I was ten, my eye teeth are disproportionately long, and I think they're getting longer.’
- ‘Her eye teeth were longer and sharper than before.’
- ‘What would the difference be between the left eye tooth and the right eye tooth?’
- ‘He smiled a dark smile showing a mouth full of pearl white teeth with a set of elongated eye teeth and canines and held out his hand.’
- ‘I think the last of Frank's teeth are starting to come in - the eye teeth both up and down.’
- ‘The thing that caught my eye was her eye teeth, how large they were.’
- ‘He drew his mouth back into a sneer, revealing his menacing canine eye teeth.’