One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Over 180 species have been found in the cave, from spiders to bats and eyeless fish.’
- ‘It's going to be limbless and eyeless if it makes it out at all.’
- ‘Blind, totally eyeless trilobites have given us another indication of the range of trilobite habits and habitats.’
- ‘Here are the legless, armless, eyeless and toothless; the polio-crippled, the mine-maimed, the buboed and leprous, the self-mutilated and the plain mad.’
- ‘Recent additions at Oceanworld, courtesy of the alert fishermen, include a snow white black sole, a white, eyeless monkfish and an unusual white skate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.