One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A technology that monitors eye movements as a means of detecting abnormalities or of studying how people interact with text or online documents.‘a company that uses eye tracking to evaluate visual products’
- ‘To ensure that the treatment stays centered on the patient's cornea, the system uses an active eye tracking system.’
- ‘This technology depends either on eye tracking via some sort of a camera, or a metadatabase.’
- ‘Wipe this Walkman-sized device back and forth across your document - in any direction or speed - and the little genie inside reassembles the fragments into a perfect scan, thanks to a double laser eye tracking system.’
- ‘One promising technology is eye tracking, which is non-invasive but recognizes inattentiveness, drowsiness, and impairment.’
- ‘The study employed some very interesting eye tracking technology from eyetools which let them see exactly where people were looking on the page, for how long, and where there eyes went next.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.