One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The restaurant part of the pub is eye-catchingly nondescript, wall lights, wallpaper and prints of steam trains.’
- ‘‘CRISIS IN THE UNIVERSITIES’ is again eye-catchingly emblazoned across the educational press.’
- ‘On any other day his 88 not out would have been eye-catchingly elegant.’
- ‘All rooms are perfectly clean, simple, yet eye-catchingly stylish.’
- ‘The supermarket believes the new product will be eye-catchingly irresistible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.