One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm onto you now, Richlen, I thought exultantly.’
- ‘What does it tell us about the age that its true voice - its adequate description - came so exultantly from the margins?’
- ‘That got its attention, thought Scorch exultantly.’
- ‘And they accepted the challenge exultantly, entered the battle ecstatically and fought as though in throes of joy.’
- ‘These two antithetic characters are created with such riches of detail, so many nonstop inventions that, handled with Bradley's connoisseurship, become exultantly right.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.