One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What does it tell us about the age that its true voice - its adequate description - came so exultantly from the margins?’
- ‘These two antithetic characters are created with such riches of detail, so many nonstop inventions that, handled with Bradley's connoisseurship, become exultantly right.’
- ‘And they accepted the challenge exultantly, entered the battle ecstatically and fought as though in throes of joy.’
- ‘I'm onto you now, Richlen, I thought exultantly.’
- ‘That got its attention, thought Scorch exultantly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.