One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The increased tracheal blood flow contributes to increased airway exudation.’
- ‘The clinical manifestations of hypertensive encephalopathy are due to increased cerebral perfusion from the loss of blood-brain barrier integrity, resulting in exudation of fluid into the brain.’
- ‘Glandular secretion is stimulated with no alteration in plasma exudation.’
- ‘They may be recruited by injury to the epithelium and their elastases are potent mucin secretagogues that can facilitate plasma exudation.’
- ‘They are curious why the body and its exudations are denied to them as a map, why if men write about the body they are extolled, why when women write sex they are accused of being obscene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.