One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Findings also show that youth are more extrinsically than intrinsically motivated to change, consistent with other studies.’
- ‘For example, external rewards frequently are used to motivate children extrinsically.’
- ‘Additionally, individuals preferring a field-dependent learning style have been found to be more extrinsically motivated and learn better when organization and structure is provided by the teacher.’
- ‘And finally, do we learn for learning's sake, or must we be extrinsically motivated to do so?’
- ‘For example, some might argue that children playing baseball are intrinsically motivated by the joy of playing, while a professional baseball player is extrinsically motivated, by money and championships.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.