One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has now painted himself into a corner from which extrication will be most difficult.’
- ‘It was a very awkward extrication and it was a miracle the driver was not crushed.’
- ‘The extrication of truth from error is a vital part of the journey toward greater discernment.’
- ‘With all their knowledge and wisdom, they can see no possible way of painless extrication from the debt predicament.’
- ‘This institute shall act as a repository for all modern extrication and medical relief techniques to ensure quicker rescue and provide prompt medical relief, comparable to international standards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.