One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He has now painted himself into a corner from which extrication will be most difficult.’
- ‘It was a very awkward extrication and it was a miracle the driver was not crushed.’
- ‘With all their knowledge and wisdom, they can see no possible way of painless extrication from the debt predicament.’
- ‘This institute shall act as a repository for all modern extrication and medical relief techniques to ensure quicker rescue and provide prompt medical relief, comparable to international standards.’
- ‘The extrication of truth from error is a vital part of the journey toward greater discernment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.