One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The uniqueness of this religious community lies especially in its radical and stringent religious demands, mainly manifested in the extremeness of Torah studies within the hierarchy of values and practices.’
- ‘Despite the extremeness of its interpretation and the uniqueness of its style, Klossowski's book is readily meaningful to academics because it proceeds in the established way.’
- ‘Though the study just described did not involve political or moral issues, the results show that one-sidedness, and consequently extremeness, can be heightened when people are communicating over the Internet.’
- ‘Their very extremeness is often, indeed, state-dependent with regard to other psychiatric illness and general stress level.’
- ‘The unadulterated ecstasy of before is hardly a memory, and the extremeness of his mood swings is now a dullness that consumes him in unchanging monotony.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.