One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated or occurring outside the vascular system.‘extravascular fluid’
- ‘The altered erythrocytes undergo both intravascular and extravascular destruction.’
- ‘Two hours after airway instillation, we quantified the blood-free extravascular lung water content.’
- ‘This, in effect, increases blood pressure by increasing the volume of extravascular fluid.’
- ‘For example, veins are barriers between intravascular and extravascular tissues.’
- ‘In addition, pathways for movement of macromolecules from extravascular sites into the airways are worthy of further study.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.