One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The faculty of perceiving things by means other than the known senses, e.g., by telepathy or clairvoyance.
- ‘More people believe in extrasensory perception than in evolution.’
- ‘Many believe that the bond between man and animals, known from great antiquity, includes extrasensory perception.’
- ‘On the other hand, observation of extrasensory perception and psychokinesis is tenuous at best.’
- ‘Numerous studies have examined various psychological correlates of extrasensory perception scores, such as personality traits.’
- ‘Nearly half or more believe in extrasensory perception or ESP.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.