One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The faculty of perceiving things by means other than the known senses, e.g., by telepathy or clairvoyance.
- ‘Many believe that the bond between man and animals, known from great antiquity, includes extrasensory perception.’
- ‘Nearly half or more believe in extrasensory perception or ESP.’
- ‘More people believe in extrasensory perception than in evolution.’
- ‘On the other hand, observation of extrasensory perception and psychokinesis is tenuous at best.’
- ‘Numerous studies have examined various psychological correlates of extrasensory perception scores, such as personality traits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.