One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Driven by the desire to be remembered for their extraordinariness, people go to absurd lengths to see their names in print to achieve some measure of immortality.’
- ‘Finally, I noted the extraordinariness of my letter.’
- ‘This doesn't mean there's no room for extraordinariness in some capacity, but some parenting books do contribute to a kind of hysteria.’
- ‘John seemed the least harmed of the three famous brothers, but he was still prevented from taking an ordinary place in life, compelled to impress his extraordinariness in his work.’
- ‘This almost makes you overlook the extraordinariness of the voyage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.