One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Driven by the desire to be remembered for their extraordinariness, people go to absurd lengths to see their names in print to achieve some measure of immortality.’
- ‘This almost makes you overlook the extraordinariness of the voyage.’
- ‘Finally, I noted the extraordinariness of my letter.’
- ‘This doesn't mean there's no room for extraordinariness in some capacity, but some parenting books do contribute to a kind of hysteria.’
- ‘John seemed the least harmed of the three famous brothers, but he was still prevented from taking an ordinary place in life, compelled to impress his extraordinariness in his work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.