- another term for epidural
- ‘Despite this, overall rates of survival among older patients with extradural haematoma or subdural haematoma were not insubstantial.’
- ‘Extraarticular locations for tophus formation included myocardium, pericardium, aortic valves, and extradural spinal regions.’
- ‘Common sites of metastases include liver, bone, bone marrow, extradural space, orbits and skin.’
- ‘The placement of extradural intracranial pressure monitors is considered safer than subdural catheters.’
- ‘The ganglia of the fifth lumbar and first four sacral lie within the vertebral canal, but these are also extradural.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.