One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for epidural
- ‘The ganglia of the fifth lumbar and first four sacral lie within the vertebral canal, but these are also extradural.’
- ‘The placement of extradural intracranial pressure monitors is considered safer than subdural catheters.’
- ‘Extraarticular locations for tophus formation included myocardium, pericardium, aortic valves, and extradural spinal regions.’
- ‘Common sites of metastases include liver, bone, bone marrow, extradural space, orbits and skin.’
- ‘Despite this, overall rates of survival among older patients with extradural haematoma or subdural haematoma were not insubstantial.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.