One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Indonesia, the forest is mainly viewed as an extractable resource of timber only.’
- ‘Total reserves of the Eordea trench represent 78% of the total known lignite fields in Greece; 58% of these fields are considered extractable with surface mining.’
- ‘How much additional water might be extractable from that source is still unknown, but for the purpose of this estimate we have assumed an additional 30 MCM / Yr will be available.’
- ‘Such a survey, while readily extractable from the extensive scholarship on modern China, is clearly beyond the purview of this essay.’
- ‘Reserves are known sources of oil that are extractable given current technologies at current prices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.