One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Such a survey, while readily extractable from the extensive scholarship on modern China, is clearly beyond the purview of this essay.’
- ‘How much additional water might be extractable from that source is still unknown, but for the purpose of this estimate we have assumed an additional 30 MCM / Yr will be available.’
- ‘Total reserves of the Eordea trench represent 78% of the total known lignite fields in Greece; 58% of these fields are considered extractable with surface mining.’
- ‘Reserves are known sources of oil that are extractable given current technologies at current prices.’
- ‘In Indonesia, the forest is mainly viewed as an extractable resource of timber only.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.