One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Situated or operating outside the chromosome.‘extrachromosomal DNA’
- ‘Upon heat shock during larval development, FLP and I-SceI produce the extrachromosomal targeting molecule.’
- ‘Although it is possible that these extra ND5-like sequences exist as extrachromosomal, episomal DNA, several lines of evidence suggest they are of nuclear origin.’
- ‘In this study, I investigated genetic requirements and DNA substrates for DSB repair in S. pombe using a new simple extrachromosomal DSB repair assay.’
- ‘Crosses were done between transgenic plants carrying pShortDs and plants containing transposase to analyze the ends of extrachromosomal linear Ds elements.’
- ‘Circular extrachromosomal Ac and Ds molecules have been described previously, although their origin and possible relation to the circular molecules discussed here is unclear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.