One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The blue light casts a glow on the land that is only extinguishable by nightfall.’
- ‘The children tried to blow them out, but the candles weren't extinguishable.’
- ‘Let's start with suggesting one might immediately start paying down any extinguishable floating rate debt.’
- ‘Life is much vaster and deeper, it cannot be lived with the aid of an extinguishable lamp.’
- ‘Although, in Mabo, Indigenous Australians won recognition of their traditional rights to land, the High Court by the narrowest majority (four to three) decided that these fragile rights were readily extinguishable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.