One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An exteriorly accessible rotatable member is associated with the one-way clutch mechanism for selectively deactivating the one-way clutch mechanism to prevent movement of the inner casing in the second direction.’
- ‘Its anterior siphonal notch is shallow and not adjacent to the columella, and its two nearly parallel folds strengthen within the aperture and are less visible exteriorly.’
- ‘Jim waited while the room cleared out, forcing himself to remain exteriorly calm as Lee Brackett stood and turned, seeing Jim sitting there.’
- ‘The lateral ends of the first primibrachials and first and second secundibrachials are in contact but moderately inset from the exteriorly convex medial part of the plates.’
- ‘As he was buried exteriorly we must be buried interiorly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.