One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The nation at the end of history is a signifying space without margins, and without exteriority, a homogenous domain of the same.’
- ‘And Ariane also talks about maximum interiority combined with maximum exteriority in the actors.’
- ‘And I've got to do some thinking about the ties between this and notions of the visible and invisible, interiority / exteriority, us/other.’
- ‘I think jazz performance involves imagining a kind of exteriority, being receptive to what is acoustically ‘out there’ in every sense.’
- ‘Marxism is Jameson's privileged hermeneutic by virtue of its breadth and its resolute exteriority to postmodernism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.