One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With time and cooling, high-temperature galena cleanses itself of some of the bismuth and silver through the process known as exsolution.’
- ‘The origin of the layers is hypothesized to be due to either growth-related oscillatory zoning or exsolution after growth.’
- ‘Most crystals are modified by exsolution, weathering, or metamorphic recrystallization, or they occur in complex intergrowths.’
- ‘This, together with volatile exsolution, which creates buoyant magma, allows evolved magma to erupt.’
- ‘Gas exsolution occurred during sampling, and its effects were considered in evaluating the samples.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.