One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Baker's critical project constitutes a search for strategies that help expose the richness, sophistication, and distinctiveness of African American expressivity.’
- ‘Even greater clarity and expressivity are the hallmarks of Elgar's great Concerto for Violincello in E minor Op 85.’
- ‘The differences might arise from variations in expressivity of these morphological traits in the populations.’
- ‘For me, the balance between power and expressivity seems just right.’
- ‘Young girls typically play with one or two other girls in activities that foster their ‘learning emotional skills of empathy, emotional self-awareness, and emotional expressivity.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.