One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The differences might arise from variations in expressivity of these morphological traits in the populations.’
- ‘Even greater clarity and expressivity are the hallmarks of Elgar's great Concerto for Violincello in E minor Op 85.’
- ‘Young girls typically play with one or two other girls in activities that foster their ‘learning emotional skills of empathy, emotional self-awareness, and emotional expressivity.’’
- ‘For me, the balance between power and expressivity seems just right.’
- ‘Baker's critical project constitutes a search for strategies that help expose the richness, sophistication, and distinctiveness of African American expressivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.