One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Alexis's face slipped back into it's normal expressionlessness.’
- ‘His face was finely boned and almost feminine but its utter expressionlessness dared someone - anyone - to have the guts to call him girly.’
- ‘It's most noticeable in the quiet scenes where he draws nothing from his face except expressionlessness.’
- ‘Allisa quickly dropped the face of near-hysterics and put on a face of expressionlessness.’
- ‘Her eyes were wide open and crystal clear, but instead of the warmth of lucidity, they burned with the ice of expressionlessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.