One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her eyes were wide open and crystal clear, but instead of the warmth of lucidity, they burned with the ice of expressionlessness.’
- ‘It's most noticeable in the quiet scenes where he draws nothing from his face except expressionlessness.’
- ‘Allisa quickly dropped the face of near-hysterics and put on a face of expressionlessness.’
- ‘Alexis's face slipped back into it's normal expressionlessness.’
- ‘His face was finely boned and almost feminine but its utter expressionlessness dared someone - anyone - to have the guts to call him girly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.