- another term for light meter
- ‘Photocells are also useful as exposure meters for cameras in which case the current in the tube would be measured directly on a sensitive meter.’
- ‘You see, the exposure meter built in to your camera is trying to ‘average out’ the light levels that are coming through the lens.’
- ‘Adams couldn't find his exposure meter in his hurry to make the shot before the sun set behind him.’
- ‘If built-in exposure meters are as omniscient and sophisticated as camera manufacturers claim, why do people still get poorly exposed pictures?’
- ‘If the window is smaller or farther away, switch to a spot-metering exposure mode in which the camera's exposure meter reads only a tiny area in the center of the frame.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.