One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A free and independent press should be the cornerstone of a democratic society; a fearless champion of truth and exposer of corruption and hypocrisy.’
- ‘What about this man, that great exposer of things that go wrong in life?’
- ‘They are using their police to intimidate an exposer of their corruption.’
- ‘The networks apologized, the football league apologized and the singer, the exposer himself, issued the same lame apology that everyone gives when they know they have done wrong.’
- ‘The group - never the most ruthless exposer of mediocrity and disquiet - was making them look like men who'd never put ash to leather before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.