One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In recent years, owing to the Government's deliberate policy to promote the non-traditional exports, the range of exportable products has widened even further.’
- ‘Chilli pepper is one of the exportable crops that has tremendous potential on the international export market.’
- ‘National currency, being subject to strictly enforced government ‘copyright,’ can be viewed as part of a country's marketable and exportable intellectual property.’
- ‘The Hall has been filled to full capacity, with a mixture of old and new companies who have come with a variety of exportable products.’
- ‘Can you replicate this model so it can be exportable and usable by other institutions in other settings?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.