One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Growth whose rate becomes ever more rapid in proportion to the growing total number or size.‘the exponential growth of the world's population’
- ‘If we examine the mode of change of key measures overtime, all demonstrate roughly exponential growth at different rates.’
- ‘In addition to experiencing exponential growth in data storage, organizations are also experiencing growth in user demand for that data.’
- ‘Maybe they really believed that this system would produce a kind of rapid exponential growth that would be truly beneficial.’
- ‘Subpopulations were not of constant size over time, but instead underwent exponential growth.’
- ‘Polyploids show chromosome instability during exponential growth but do not manifest any other obvious growth defects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.