One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's got impressive strength, quickness and explosiveness, and he should make a very good pro if he continues to improve and work hard.’
- ‘With this century's explosiveness this no longer seems possible.’
- ‘To maximize your vortical leap, you must improve the explosiveness of your lower body, and that's what these exercises will do.’
- ‘They know the degree of volatility and potential explosiveness of a brutalised population.’
- ‘Aware of the subject's explosiveness, Stein did his best to create a working atmosphere of familial security.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.