One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After the initial explorative phase which lasted for a few minutes, a decrease of the locomotor activity in both the control and the experimental groups was noticeable.’
- ‘To find out, he asked her to prepare an explorative paper on the possibility of using television to teach young children.’
- ‘Through explorative activity and dialogue, we expect to generate prototype projects and ideas for future art/tech collaborations.’
- ‘As mentioned in the introduction, this study was an explorative one which was aimed at generating data to assist in the design of new Web technologies.’
- ‘Walter tells the women about all of his explorative experiences in Chicago over the past few days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.