One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If there is exploitable gas, then they will speak to us again in due course about bringing it ashore.’
- ‘Money is raised chiefly by publicising highly exploitable incidents, often of lawbreaking.’
- ‘Yet entrepreneurs and corporations are now developing ingenious ways to turn these natural commons into exploitable property.’
- ‘This leaves a narrow exploitable window of opportunity.’
- ‘He said: ‘It's absolutely outrageous, it is feeding on people who are exploitable.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.