One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fact is that for all his polish and brilliance as an explicator of other people's ideas, he has never been much of an original thinker.’
- ‘Steve Gould's greatest fame was not as a biologist but as an explicator of science for a lay public, in lectures, essays, and books.’
- ‘Auden's literary executor and chief posthumous explicator recounts in his book what the poet recalled as his thoughts during revision.’
- ‘His greatest advocate and explicator was possessive of the term, and he elaborated upon it to make it both more mysterious and his own.’
- ‘Arts writing is seen as subservient to the art, that it's role can only be one of an obvious and didactic explicator of hidden meanings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.