One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lung tissue from the patients with emphysema was processed within 8 hours of explantation.’
- ‘Other possible causes are trauma or injury to the breast, compression from mammography, accidents during implantation or explantation, manufacturing defects, and normal wear.’
- ‘If the manufacturer of the explanted device cannot be identified by the device itself, the institution should make a good faith attempt to find out who the manufacturer is and report the device's explantation.’
- ‘This saves energy, prolonging the life of the implanted device, minimizing the risk and expense to patient associated with early explantation and replacement of the implanted device.’
- ‘After some opposition from his chief, he went to Boston and learnt the innovative operation of scleral explantation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.