One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The experimentalists would discover this kind of particle very easily.’
- ‘By the mid '70s, most of these regional experimentalists had relocated to New York and were dominating the avant-garde jazz scene.’
- ‘He met experimentalists and theorists every day, attended talks and conferences, travelled extensively to conferences inside America as well as travelling to Poland.’
- ‘Theorists will look for specific models of inflation, while experimentalists will look for new ways to test it.’
- ‘I realized that I was better suited to be a theorist than an experimentalist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.