One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It gives the impression of expensiveness.’
- ‘The expensiveness indicates to me simply that this object probably won't actually be used for the purpose it was made.’
- ‘My husband believed that quality wasn't always represented by expensiveness.’
- ‘There are definitely moments when you hate it (noise, pollution, the busy-ness, the expensiveness of everything, and other stressors), but when you leave New York, you can't wait to get back.’
- ‘She could just feel the expensiveness of the carpet underneath her feet as she walked.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.