One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We have succeeded in organic sunflower production and we have since acquired an expeller used to extract oil from the sunflower.’
- ‘One other method, used for soya beans, is a centrifugal expeller which removes oil in the same way as a salad spinner removes water.’
- ‘He would ponder the power hogging oil expellers and the many ways they can be made efficient.’
- ‘The oil expeller can crush many seeds including the doughty cottonseed.’
- ‘Source rocks lean in organic matter tend to be poor expellers of oils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.