One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The oil expeller can crush many seeds including the doughty cottonseed.’
- ‘One other method, used for soya beans, is a centrifugal expeller which removes oil in the same way as a salad spinner removes water.’
- ‘He would ponder the power hogging oil expellers and the many ways they can be made efficient.’
- ‘Source rocks lean in organic matter tend to be poor expellers of oils.’
- ‘We have succeeded in organic sunflower production and we have since acquired an expeller used to extract oil from the sunflower.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.